Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

flatfish wrote:
> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper writes:

>>> Hmmm, no presence, eh?  Then why are you using it?

>> I am confused. Where did I say "no" presence? Why are you lying and
>> misrepresenting what I say?

Aha, the apparent agenda reveals itself.  I ask a simple question, and
immediately I am accused of lying.  How strange, how extreme and very rude.

>> The previous emailer said that MS needs linux to corner the market.
>> All numbers I know say that they did this a long time ago. Linux has
>> almost no desktop presence based on populated figures. Well I am sure
>> you would not think 2% is a big presence? I use Linux but it does not
>> mean everyone does.  I own a 1980 Mercedes 280 SE but I don't assume
>> everyone else has one, no but I am quite a minority. Why is this
>> trouble for you? Or you are another of these people who think every
>> one is like them? I see from your other posts you don't use Linux much
>> or know much about it but as a new user maybe you can learn something
>> about the statistics before you look stupid since it seems you must
>> learn.

I said very little to you, and now I get a discertation on all my
assumptions based on one question?

>> Yes. And? I use OE at work so use it at home too - it took some
>> tinkering to get it to work but its working mostly perfect now. With
>> Linux underneath I dont have to worry about virus and trojans either.
>> best of both worlds - Windoze SW with the integrity and safety of
>> Linux.
>
> You are dealing with

a sock puppet of flatty, no?  Of course!  Peter "Crank One Off", I should
have guessed.  More farty drivel:

> radical Linux loonies Peter. I sort of agree with what you are saying,
> but at the same time I can understand why the Linux loonies are going
> ape shitz over this deal. They are paranoid loonies. Unfortunately with
> the radical Linux loonie, it's either all or nothing. You can't be
> midstream.
>
> People like thumper, Roy, Mark Kent, Willy 'filters' Poaster are doing
> more harm to Linux than all the trolls put together.
>
> BTW you know you've won the discussion when they, the Linux loonies,
> start digging up your broswer id string. Get ready for the spelling
> police next!

You really need to use more originality in your posts.  Your trolling
methodologies are extremely sad.

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

[quote]
The flatfish troll nyms shifts an extraordinary amount often using the
nyms as sock puppets. Here is a list of some of the nyms the flatfish
troll has used (NB: flatfish will often use the names of other posters as
nyms):

Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins,
Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema,
andyschipowitz, Anna Banger, anonymous, arkady.duntov, Archie, Archie
Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson,
babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, ball.cock.the.plumber, banjo.boy69, Bill
Thomson, Billy , bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison, Bjarne Jensen,
bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, BSEE,
Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles LeGrand,
Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn,
Clippy, Clock King, collie4roy, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common
cold, compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie
Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says, Damian O'Leary, Dana
Bush, Danny Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, detective48, Devon
Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv, dont.pullout,
doris.gets.her.oates, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones,
dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel
Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, frank boson, Franz Klammer, Fred
Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod, George Cotton, George
Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert Hochaim, gilligan,Â
goldfarb44, gooseborg, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Hans
Tomlinson, Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather Trax,
Heddy Seafield, Heidi van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat, high_pain_humper,
Hugh Himless, hymen.the.jew, llanalott, Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan
Mctavish, IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka, jjwassermann, Joe
Josephson, John, John King, John Shelton, John Smith, johnnyscotrun,
jolt.n.pizza, Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose Lopez, juke_joint,
kaptain kaput, Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill, Karla Snodgress,
kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs, Kenny Dugan, Kent
Dorfman, Ken Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang, Kristen, kumba killington,
Kurt Janker, Kyle Cadet, Â lafferty6, L Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le
Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les
Walton, Leslie Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, linux.curious, Linux Exposer,Â
linux.freak.detector, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long,
long_tong_ling, Â luisortizhome, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major
Mynor, Manny, mark.kent.is.owned, Mario Fermin, McSwain, mista
twista,Mogumbo, Moses, Mooshoo Bong Singh, mr.macfeelme, Â mycarisfast,
narrows_whitefish, nate_mcspook, Navid Shakibapour, oh.bama.da.rack,
okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User, Paddy McCrockett,
Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick Landrum, Patty LeGrange,
patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter Gluckman, Peter
Kohlmann, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung quoak,
pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Polly Ester, Poopy Pants McGee, pus.boy99,Â
pyles69, Quimby, Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray Schitzmepantz,
Reporter, Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole, Richie
Spano, right.wanger, Robert Strunk, rodolfo.garcia44, rothstein_ivan,
Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz, Roy.Schavesmewankz,Â
roy.shysterwitz, Roy.Schitzowitz, roys.testicles, roy.the.spam.king, RP
Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt,
schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle, schestowitz, schitzmepantz,
schisterwitz, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Sean,
Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat, sewer_clown, Shelly K.,
Sherlock Holmes, Schlomo Rabinowitz, Simon, Simon Lewis, simply.lisa,
Singer, sista sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze, Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis,
Stefan Karstensen, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie, Stephanie Mannerz,
Stephen, Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, stomach.pump, SuckyB, Sue, sue
quinterra, sully1999, SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski, Susan
Wong, Suzi Wong, suzie.linux, Suzie Wong, Swampee, swing.cock,
sylvano12tegriorgriach, Ted Bennington, Terri Sorensen, Terry Porter, The
Beaver, Thorsten, Thorsten Thigpen, Timmy Luncford , Toby Rastus Roosovelt
III, toe.mein, Tomas Bicsak, tomas.bozak, Tomas Dunton, Tomas Lucatorto,
Tori, Tori Wassermann, Torre Stanslaand, Trace Dennison, Tracee, Traci,
traci.alicock, traci.manicotti, traci.pusey, Traci Spritzendrainer,
trailerpark, Trina Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, Â
udayshankar29, Uday Shankar, victimizedb, victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain,
Vladimir Yepifano, Walter Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo,
wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr,
Willy Wong, wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, wm_walsh, Wobbles,
wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley and zyklon_C. Plus many, many, many more.
[/quote]

--
HPT