Re: University Of Manchester (GB) Now Offers a PHD Program in Internet SPAMMING and Trolling.

krotch.kric...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> It appears that The University of Manchester is now offering it's
> students a program in Internet Spamming,Trolling and Radical Linux
> Evagelism.
>

> http://www.manchester.ac.uk/
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Manchester
>
> http://www.schestowitz.justgotowned.com/
>
> http://digg.com/users/schestowitz
>
> http://www.netscape.com/member/schestowitz/
>
> http://tinyurl.com/39j6fh
>
>    	Post Activity
>
>   	Jan 	Feb 	Mar 	Apr 	May 	Jun 	Jul 	Aug 	Sep 	Oct 	Nov 	Dec
> 2004 	  	  	  	  	  	  	  	  	  	44 	99 	78
> 2005 	222 	142 	179 	254 	116 	305 	398 	664 	579 	547 	457 	367
> 2006 	373 	950 	1654 	631 	1923 	1868 	1855 	2041 	2166 	1470 	1715
> 1793
> 2007 	2159 	1953 	2137 	1871 	1878 	1482 	1707 	1497 	1351 	1064 	888
>
> I'm going to sign up next year!
> It looks like a great program!
>
> Here is my letter of intent to apply:
> Dear Manchester University Admissions,
>
> 	I am currently a student taking up space at Whats-a-Matta-U
> University located in Nervous Sheep Scotland.
>
> I am considering continuing my studies by entering a doctoral program
> at Manchester University leading to a PHD degree in Internet Based
> Linux Trolling.
>
> I understand that you have an intensive program at Manchester which is
> targeted directly at my
> field of choice.
>
> If I can be Frank for a moment, I'll reveal that I am interested in a
> program which puts as little demand upon my free time as possible.
>
> I understand you have a student registered in the Linux Trolling
> program who goes by them name of Roy Schestowitz.
>
> He is indeed my mentor and I wish to duplicate his class and
> requirment schedule because it must be one heck of an easy program to
> skate through considering he has the time to troll the Internet 7 days
> a week, twenty four hours a day posting anti Microsoft messages
> in order to make Linux look good.
>
> I also understand that you have paid internship programs where I can
> actually be paid by Linux organizations to troll the Internet.
>
> I'd like to be considered for the same program that Roy Schestowitz is
> enrolled in because it
> appears to be a whopper!
>
> In conclusion, please consider my application and send my anonymous
> regards to your star student
> Roy Schestowitz at Manchester University.
>
> Krotch Kricket
>

> KK

Dear Mr. Kricket,

Thank you for your application to the University of M'chester Internet
Spamming Program. We appreciate your interest and we are happy to
inform you that you have been admitted to the PhD program in Internet
Spamming.

We welcome you to the elite group of spammers. Our program is about to
graduate one of our finest spammer - Roy Schestowitz - who has used
university computers to spam several newsgroups. Not only that, we
take pride in Roy's ability to generate revenue through his website
using university computers. He has also excelled in piracy and has
served as a client to Mr. Mark Kent's business involving his family.

Your interest in following the footsteps of Roy Schestowitz is
appreciated. We would like to mention that there has been no spammer
like Roy Schestowitz; expect to work extremely hard to spam like him.
While in the program, you might find freelancing jobs like the one Roy
has found where he is paid per post and has made spamming his career.
You may find an even better career after graduating from our program.
With spamming, you may make friends with benefits as Roy has made
"friends" with Mark Kent and his sons.

We encourage you to create your own website so that you may start
earning through spamming. We will be more than happy to provide you
University network access. Should there be a problem, we suggest you
indulge yourself in Mark Kent's business and pay him a part of your
income to spam through his network.

Again, welcome to the University of M'chester. We look forward to
training you to become one of the best spammers.

Best wishes,
Admissions Wing
University of M'chester