Re: Microsoft struggling to convince about Vista

____/ chrisv on Friday 23 November 2007 19:25 : \____

> amicus_curious wrote:
>
>> You are a silly loon in my opinion.
>
> Of course.  Just like all the "suckers" who are too "weak" to take
> advantage of others at every opportunity.  That's the way filth like you
> thinks.
>
>>(snip claptrap)

Thanks for snipping whatever that exploitative scum had to say. I can only
imagine that he supports suppression. He is a a fascist.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | GNU is Not Universal (begin recursion)
 23:20:02 up 24 days,  3:18,  4 users,  load average: 1.33, 1.06, 1.18