Re: [Rival] Microsoft Criminal Sells Microsoft Shares

____/ Darth Chaos on Friday 23 November 2007 22:16 : \____

> On Nov 23, 4:43 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Microsoft Unit President Sells Shares
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The president of the entertainment division at software provider Microsoft
>> | Corp. sold 20,000 shares of common stock, according to a Securities and
>> | Exchange Commission filing.
>> `----
>>
>> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071121/microsoft_insider_transactions.html?.v=1
>>
>> He was caught inside-trading (i.e. stealing shareholders' money) some months
>> ago. The FTC never investigated probably because Microsoft is above the law
>> and holds the government in its pocket. Proof of inside trading below.
>
> Microsoft virtually owns all the ponies in the race, Democrat and
> Republican. From Hillary to Obama to Giuliani to McCain.

It's worse. It even owns the Department of Justice.

Microsoft Finds Legal Defender in Justice Dept.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/10/business/10microsoft.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

It also owns international bodies.

Is Microsoft Hijacking Open Source?
http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1003745

Governments overseas are affected as well. Microsoft was caught blackmailing
foreign government, which is akin to bribery. I can give examples from the
press.

Microsoft may be above international law and until enough people stand up and
demand change, things will get worse for everyone.

This economic pyramid:

        /\
      /    \
    /        \
  /            \
/________________\

Will become this:

        /\
        | |
   ____/  \_____
  /_____________\

The MPAA/RIAA and many other industries play a role as well.

See:

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.billparish.com/msftfraudfacts.html

,----[ Quote ]
| As with all pyramid schemes, it is important to get as close to tier
| 1 as possible. From a practical standpoint, usually only tiers 1 and 2
| will derive significant long-term economic rewards from such schemes.
`----

http://reactor-core.org/microsoft-pyramid.html

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: stop maintenance; get more actual work done
 23:05:01 up 24 days,  3:03,  4 users,  load average: 0.64, 1.17, 1.24