Re: [News] [Rival] Bill Gates Caught Lying About His Prediction, SPAM Goes Out of Control

____/ Sinister Midget on Friday 23 November 2007 16:39 : \____

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2007-11-22-spam_N.htm?csp=N008

>> Nope. Journalists wrote down what he said. More Bill Gates lies below.
>
> The second is a lie as well. Unless "reduced" is similar to a US
> federal government "cut" wherein an increase of 6% is called a
> "reduction".

Or redacted disclosures. As in, if you can hide it somehow from the observer,
then you can pretend it does not exist. Novell does that. Microsoft has
probably cooking the books as well recently. Dell certainly did.

So where do you end up? A confident and optimistic company like SCO keeps
walking proudly and one day.................... CHAPTER 11. That's how Enron
and Worldcom worked as well. You can't pretend forever.

> At least we know which dictionary Erik gets his definitions from: his
> dad's.

I don't know why I ended up talking about finance, but either way, Microsoft
know the black art or turning disasters into wins...it's understocking Zunes
now in order to give impression of high demand (sold out)... previously it
channel-stuffed to give an impression that many units were bought.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Mem:    515500k total,   444492k used,    71008k free,     4880k buffers