Re: [News] Analysts unhappy with Windows Vista

High Plains Thumper wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:

>>> Oh, really?  Statement may be speculative, but a lie?
>>> Hardly.
>>
>> That one's not a lie - it's just another attempt to denigrate
>> Vista - but many of his other spews are.
>
> Interesting statement.  First you accuse Roy of being a continual
> liar,

Never.

> now his statement is not a lie,

Yes, it is not.

> but others are.

Yes, many others.  Every day that he posts he posts multiple lies.  And you
and every other "advocate" on cola lets him (and Rex Ballard among others)
get away with saying anything stupid and dishonest they want to.

>>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>>
>> I don't get you.  Why aren't you posting this silly FAQ 20x a
>> day to Roy 'Lying Spamming Idiot' Schestowitz for his many
>> lying cola spams that have absolutely nothing to do with
>> Linux?
>>
>> Why the hypocrisy?  oh yeah... you're a cola "advocate" and
>> the standards you like best are double standards.
>
> It is not hard to figure you out.  You attack the advocate rather
> than discuss the arguments of the advocate,

How is telling the truth about a lying spamming idiot an "attack"?

Also, the "advocate" in question refuses to debate the
arguments^^^^^^^^^lies he posts.  Like most cola "advocates" he killfiles
and slinks away 'cause he cannot support his stupidity.

> with accusations of greed just because one includes skills
> accorded to that of a non-Linux operating system.

Not just greed, but the worst kind of lowlife, hypocritical greed.  Several
years and thousands of idiotic obsessive posts dedicated to labeling MS evil
and criminal, and he turns around and promotes his skills with the products
of the evil, criminal MS just to make a few more dollars.  He's a joke.

> Thus, I would say it is you that maintains a double standard.

Aren't you too old for IKYABWAI?

You don't even have the balls to admit you're a hypocrite, too.  You would
never post that silly FAQ in reply to one of Roy's hundreds/thousands of
off-topic posts - even though he's by far the most deserving of it.