Re: [News] Analysts unhappy with Windows Vista

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I wonder if Microsoft employees use Vista. Microsoft won't say.

I wonder if Roy will ever quit lying.  He won't say.

> I once read a story about Microsoft employees avoiding IE7 and even
> recommending Firefox to people whom they support.

I once read about a shrill open source "advocate" and avowed MS-hater who
listed various Windows and Visual Basic skills on his resume in a greedy
attempt to grub more money by claiming proficiency with proprietary
technologies.