Re: tim.Smith adnits to trolling Digg ..

"Mark Kent" <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Quantum Leaper <leaper@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> >
> > "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> ____/ Doug Mentohl on Sunday 18 November 2007 11:11 : \____

> >> Mind  the fact that Tim accused me of spreading C# disinformation. If
you
> > look
> >> back you'll see that Slashdot (yes, the big News for Geeks site)
published
> >> this and [H]omer (not me) posted this to COLA. All I did is this: I
> > pointed
> >> out that the article cited in Slashdot mentioned a reboot.
> >>
> > Your right but Slashdot isn't a news site,
>
> Wow. Amazing.
>
> Their title:
>
> "Slashdot.  News for Nerds."
>
> Anyone spot the word "News" there?

Its more of a blog,   they don't have someone writing articles,  but the
qoute articles and may add a line or two.   If they were a news site the
content would be from Slastdot writers,   not for other news sites.
The only original content they have are reviews.

I guess a 'News' site to me would be like CNN and others like that.....