Re: tim.Smith adnits to trolling Digg ..

"[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:apjd15-1s5.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Verily I say unto thee, that Quantum Leper spake thusly:
>
> > I guess the 'somebody's else' is also named Roy,  right.  The blame
> > is yours
>
> I guess you must have missed the part where it was *me* who posted that
> article ... *not* Roy.

You and Roy posted the article,  I guess that should show Roy how many
people read the stuff he posts.   I should have included you,  in the
misrepresenting the truth,  like I said about Roy.   Does that make you feel
better,  that Homer,  Roy and Slashdot all got it wrong,  and couldn't take
the time to do 2 minutes of research and read the orginal article.

There you go Homer, if it makes you feel better.

One other thing,  I didn't see your post on the subject and Tim was
commenting on Roy's post not yours......