Re: [News] SCO Falls Apart, Almost Devoured

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 22 November 2007 21:57 : \____

>> SCO Withdraws Asset Sale Motion (Without Prejudice)
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Wow. SCO has withdrawn its motion, the "emergency" motion, to sell
>> | its assets.
>> `----
>
> Damn.
>
> I was really looking forward to buying those "Welcome to SCO" doormats
> on eBay.

You can get an SCO T-shirt and use it as cloth to rub off some gunk. Maybe use
it as an apron.. you know, to spill some food on the FUD.

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2007/08/for_sale_sco_go.html

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.
Mem:    515500k total,   446124k used,    69376k free,     2680k buffers