Re: [News] GNOME Online Desktop Now on Fedora 8, Fedora's Global 'Infection' Shown in Video

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 22 November 2007 22:13 : \____

>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Currently in alpha release, GOD is best tested
>
> GOD is merely an /alpha/ release?
>
> Well that explains a few things.

Experimental, yet innovative. Wait until Apple makes something polished out of
the idea and claims it its own (even filing for a patent). Then, Microsoft
will imitate and give it a bad name.

here's how the cycle goes: http://www.gridter.com/articles/software_cycle.html

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.