Re: [News] Funny Article Advocating Linux

Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Good. Feel free to explain the exit cost of that filter, then
>>>

>> I did, Peter, and you deleted it.
>
> No, you did not. I deleted irrelevant idiocy which has nothing to do
> with "lock-in".

Lock-in is an exit barrier, Peter.  It's how it works.  No amount of
abusive responses will change that.

> That was just your lame attempt to do a "Snot". You still failed to explain
> how a filter will lock people in.

I explained it, you deleted it.  Truth was too hard to handle, I
presume?

> And stop this disnonest idiocy about "exit costs". They simply don't apply
> for that filter, as it enables users to do the "exit" without *any* costs

I explained this, you deleted it.

> But you are too dishonest to admit that, as it would tumble your imbecile
> arguments

If you really believed that, you wouldn't have deleted it.

>>> And you still fail to show *why* that filter will serve as a lock-in

>>> No
>>
>> Sounds like it to me.
>>

> What it sounds like to you is equally irrelevant.

I think you're feeling threatened.