[News] New Major Version of AWN is Released

  • Subject: [News] New Major Version of AWN is Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:13:34 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
0.1 + 0.1 = ? [AWN 0.2 Released]

,----[ Quote ]
| I'd like to highlight a few of the main features that have landed into trunk
| over the recent weeks, and others that I maybe haven't mentioned before.
`----

http://njpatel.blogspot.com/2007/10/01-01.html

Related:

Awn Hover effects

,----[ Quote ]
| Awn has lost of cool new hover effects being created so I will demonstrate
| them all here including the cpu monitor applet.
|
| The hover effects demonstrated in this video are:
|
|     * Classic
|     * Fade
|     * Spotlight
|     * Zoom
|     * Squish
|     * 3d Turn
`----

http://thelinuxmovement.blogspot.com/2007/09/awn-hover-effects.html

Avant Window Navigator Effects

,----[ Quote ]
| The new advanced and cool effects of the great linux-dock by NJPatel...
`----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFhWNGtZKrg

AWN 3D Turn Icon Effect Video

,----[ Quote ]
| As promised, a video of the new 3D turn icon effect in operation.
`----

http://grumpymole.blogspot.com/2007/09/awn-3d-turn-icon-effect-video.html

AWN Updates: New 3D Effect

,----[ Quote ]
| AWN is developing so quickly that it is worthwhile updating and recompiling
| on a daily basis to see the changes. Today brought a new look for the
| Volume-Control-Applet and a new Icon effect: 3D turn. As you mouse over the
| icons they spin around their vertical axis. Below are a few screenies, but
| the 3D effect would be best to see in a video. I'm a bit time-strapped, so
| it's pictures only. But you'll get the idea.
`----

http://grumpymole.blogspot.com/2007/09/awn-updates-new-3d-effect-awn-is.html

Ubuntu Gutsy - AWN rocks!

,----[ Quote ]