Re: [Rival] Microsoft on the Windows Vista Wow: We're Sorry! And the Autopsy

"ml2mst" <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:fed2uu$lok$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

[snip]

I checked a few days ago and it appears to be up again (probably without the
volunteers' content that was trashed)...

http://www.showusyourwow.com/noflash.aspx?l=en-gb

,----[ Quote ]
| Browser Requirements
|
| Having trouble? For the best experience with our site please verify that you
| have met the requirements below.
|
| 1. JavaScript Enabled
|
| 2. The latest version of the Adobe Flash Plugin
`----

Ghost says that you can't be wowed unless you install a malware magnet called
Internet Explorer (if you can).

Well Ghost is right, I checked it and there is nothing else but this nag
screen to see. I'm currently working with Kubuntu Gutsy (Beta) and thus
the latest versions of Firefox and Adobe Flash plugin 9 are installed.

In the mean time, have *this* wow:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ibyvF6zZMnU

Cheers

BWAHAAAAAAHAAAAH!!
*.SUCK ----> *.SUCK!
b.t.w. You might like "Mr Hide's" message in Google Groups
But relax, I'm *not* a NetKKop (yet)
HTH & HAND
--
ml2mst stated: