Re: I Keep Reading About Gary Stewert = Flatfish. Where is the proof?

Tim Smith wrote:

>> > According to Linonut, you have no right to do that.  You have to
>> > provide service to everyone.
>> >

>> Nice show of true colours, Tim
>> Do you still claim not to be a worthless troll?
>
> Take it up with Linonut.  He's the one who claims people running servers
> have no right to block people.

No. I take it up with *you*
Why do you think that Roy has in whichever way to adhere to the claims of
someone else?

You are aware that you just now are nothing more than scum of the worst
sort, Tim?
Even Erik F does not ususally sink to such lows as you just did. He leaves
that to road kill like flatfish, "linux-sux" or DFS
--
Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?