Re: I Keep Reading About Gary Stewert = Flatfish. Where is the proof?

Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <6559481.m9NjJRaMCd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I'm not sure if it's Scott or Gary, but the the following blocked
>>> requests showed up earlier. One of them attempts comment abuse again.
>>> Twice.
>>>
>>> [Sun Oct  7 17:54:19 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied
>>> [by
>>> server configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/index.php
>>
>> According to Linonut, you have no right to do that.  You have to provide
>> service to everyone.
>>

> Nice show of true colours, Tim
> Do you still claim not to be a worthless troll?

How is directing Roybot to Linonut trolling? Linonut told us that all
servers should give free access to everyone. Or do you think he is full
of shit and talking rubbish?

Do tell Peter. And try not to confuse yourself too much in the process.

--
Tu bi or not tu bi

MISTER -- Sanduíche de queijo e presunto: Vou comer um MISTER CAN'T