[News] [Rival] The Talented People Are Leaving Microsoft

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] The Talented People Are Leaving Microsoft
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 20:38:21 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
A test for Microsoft's managerial meddling

,----[ Quote ]
| Will interference by the Redmond empire drive its hottest acquired talent to
| jump ship?
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/interference-microsoft-drive-away-its/story.aspx?guid=%7B7E0A2E41%2DD7E5%2D4BED%2D959C%2D2C0818CEEFDC%7D&siteid=yhoof

Commentary: Redmond bosses again show they can't handle creative types

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/microsoft-bosses-again-show-they/story.aspx?guid=%7B861065D6%2D3BAE%2D4F5C%2DBF1C%2DC4B7BDE76899%7D&siteid=yhoof
http://tinyurl.com/3ajxhg

Related:

MS Insider: The Office Crew Isn't Smart Enough to Supplant Real Windows
Developers

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.emailbattles.com/2006/09/11/ms-insider-the-office-crew-isnt-smart-enough-to-supplant-real-windows-developers/