Re: Homer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz

On Oct 5, 10:35 am, "Barb Dwyer" <dw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes something like
> this:
>
> Roy Schestowitz - Makes dull and boring post about "Vista causing MS to
> implode."
>
> Nobody bothers to read or reply to this trip except for his paid shill
> [M]oron^h^h^h [H]omer who replies with some worthless - "Yeah - it's true."
>
> Roy Schestowitz then replies back to homer about how right he is and the
> thread basically dies.
>
> (Every other week you can replace [M]oron with the Mark Kent shill and the
> pattern remains the same.)
>
> The masters who pay Roy Schestowitz to post his tripe here must give him an
> extra few pennies of somebody bothers to actually reply to him.

I am going to be applying for the same PHD program that Roy
Schestowitz is enrolled in.
It certainly seems to be a program that will put little demand upon my
time.
After all, how can a PHD candidtate, like Roy Schestowitz, have hours
and hours and hours of
free time availible to troll the Internet and still complete his
studies?

Here is my admissions letter:
Dear Manchester University Admissions,

	I am currently a student taking up space at Whats-a-Matta-U
University located in Nervous Sheep Scotland.

I am considering continuing my studies by entering a doctoral program
at Manchester University leading to a PHD degree in Internet Based
Linux Trolling.

I understand that you have an intensive program at Manchester which is
targeted directly at my
field of choice.

If I can be Frank for a moment, I'll reveal that I am interested in a
program which puts as little demand upon my free time as possible.

I understand you have a student registered in the Linux Trolling
program who goes by them name of Roy Schestowitz.

He is indeed my mentor and I wish to duplicate his class and
requirment schedule because it must be one heck of an easy program to
skate through considering he has the time to troll the Internet 7 days
a week, twenty four hours a day posting anti Microsoft messages
in order to make Linux look good.

I also understand that you have paid internship programs where I can
actually be paid by Linux organizations to troll the Internet.

I'd like to be considered for the same program that Roy Schestowitz is
enrolled in because it
appears to be a whopper!

In conclusion, please consider my application and send my anonymous
regards to your star student
Roy Schestowitz at Manchester University.

Alan Yunick