Re: [News] CrossOver 6.2 Released, Runs Many More Windows Games and Key Apps

  • Subject: Re: [News] CrossOver 6.2 Released, Runs Many More Windows Games and Key Apps
  • From: alt <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:59:25 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 00:48:28 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> CodeWeavers Releases 6.2 Versions of CrossOver with Outlook and Gaming Updates
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | “We’re thrilled to be the only compatibility software on the market that will
> | support Team Fortress II, out of the box, ” said Jeremy White, CodeWeavers’
> | Chief Executive Officer. “Not only that, but gamers will find that CrossOver
> | delivers much better frame rates in our supported game titles than other
> | emulation solutions.”
> `----
>
> http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/?id=20071002

Very nice! And because I recently purchased 6.1, I'm getting 6.2 as part
of my upgrade agreement.

I have to say that Crossover Office is an absolutely great application. It
allows me to run software that I would otherwise need a legacy operating
system (like Windows XP) to run.

Excellent work Codeweavers!