Re: [News] Funny Article Advocating Linux

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 03 October 2007 14:45 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Jim Richardson on Wednesday 03 October 2007 07:34 : \____

> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/09/05/silverlight-mono-novell/#comment-1945
>>>>

>>> silverlight, is not OOXML, please don't wander around, stick to the
>>> point.
>>>
>>> How does Linspire's support of OOXML translators "assist MS" in locking
>>> in users?
>>
>> the comments that I link to are about OOXML (ignore the top-level post).
>> The translators incorporate Mono as well.
>>

> In other words, you are unable to answer very simple questions regarding
> your claims

1. I never made the claim that you claim that I claimed.

2. Microsoft had a lock-in strategy (OOXML) and it relied on some software
companies (e.g. Corel, Apple, Xandros, Novell, Linspire) giving their
endorsement to OOXML.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle