Re: [News] Microsoft Move to Extinguish Xen and Citrix (So-called 'Partners')

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:49:42 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Alliances and Intrigue in the Virtualization World
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Dan Kusnetzky: If we look at Citrix's portfolio, every single piece, service
>| or product offering is matched by something Microsoft is pushing now. That,
>| in essence, means that Microsoft is trying to acquire the business Over
>| 800,000 High Quality Domains Available For Your Business. Click Here. that
>| Citrix has and slowly remove Citrix from the limelight and off to the
>| sidelines. ... needed a broader strategy, one that wasn't focused solely on
>| access mechanisms. The acquisition of XenSource gives them a broader story.
> `----
>
> http://www.linuxinsider.com/rsstory/59883.html
>
> Black widow.

You can't even quote an article correctly.  What's with that?

Anyone that believes that MS offers the same services as Citrix doesn't
understand either Citrix's products or Microsofts.  Citrix does a lot more
than just the MS products.  In fact, Citrix's products are built on MS's
products.  By definition, they will always offer more functionality.