[News] Early Review of KDE's Default File Manager (Dolphin)

  • Subject: [News] Early Review of KDE's Default File Manager (Dolphin)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:51:41 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
A cursory look into KDE 4 file management: Dolphin beta

,----[ Quote ]
| Very well, I must confess. File management is an everyday task — and most
| file managers get it right. What they usually don’t get right is the ability
| to do advanced things in an intuitive and discoverable way. Dolphin does — it
| successfully merges a basic file management interface with the most-requested
| advanced features, and in a non-obtrusive way.
`----

http://rudd-o.com/archives/2007/10/18/a-cursory-look-into-kde-4-file-management-dolphin-beta/

Related:

Nepomuk-KDE gets more attention - and better Dolphin integration

,----[ Quote ]
| Recently Madnriva published an announcement informing about the Nepomuk-KDE
| project in which Mandriva is heavily involved. This lead to more press
| coverage of Nepomuk-KDE.
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/07/15/nepomuk-kde-gets-more-attention-and-better-dolphin-integration/

Exploring Dolphin, The KDE 4 File Manager

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2007/04/exploring_dolph.html