Re: The new, young Europe shows great leadeship...

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 13 October 2007 23:16 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that dapunka spake thusly:
>> On 13 Oct, 18:29, "John Bailo, Texeme.Construct" <jaba...@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote:
>
>>> If it's not skipping the bill on Lend Lease,
>>
>> Ah yes, Lend Lease.  The USA's innovative way of fighting the Second
>> World War.  "Hitler's kicking your ass?  Here, we'll help.  We'll
>> dump billions of dollars worth of incendiary bombs on German cities,
>> and you Europeans can pay for them over the next fifty years.
>> Anything for Democracy, lmao!"
>
> Anything for a buck.
>
> .----
> | George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a
> | director and shareholder of companies that profited from their
> | involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
> |
> | The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files
> | in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was
> | a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.
> `----
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html
>
> Help the allies, help the Nazis ... whatever. It's all about the money.

That's what happened when a person is raised to be totally selfish. It all
boils down to education and culture. Until that is changes, corruption and
inhumanity will prevail.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    chmod a-r *.mbox
Cpu(s): 25.9%us,  4.5%sy,  1.0%ni, 64.9%id,  3.3%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st