Re: [News] BECTA Pretends to Have Changed Amid European Commission Probe for Public Money Misuse

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Monday 29 October 2007 09:40 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Monday 29 October 2007 08:19 : \____

>>> Thats hilarious, coming from you
>>
>> I see, Peter... so defending rights and freedom is closed
>> closed-mindedness.
>
> So reporting "hearsay" without substantiating about what software he
> actually talks is "defending rights and freedom"

I wasn't referring specifically to that one claim. See the bits had quoted.

> Roy, you should take your medication ASAP
> You are blaring incoherently again
>
> < snip irrelevant bullshit >

How kind (and polite) of you.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | LINUX - (L)ove (I)s (N)ever (U)tterly eXPensive