[News] KDE 4 Glory in Pictures

Quick Look at KDE4 in openSUSE: Plasma, Kickoff, JuK, KmPlot, KGet

,----[ Quote ]
| Plasma is actually progressing pretty well. You shouldn’t expect it to be
| bug-free, but I can really see everything coming together. Plasmoids are
| definitely going to take off, and I’m sure you’ll be able to eventually find
| one for just about anything you want.
`----

http://francis.giannaros.org/blog/2007/10/28/quick-look-at-kde4-in-opensuse-plasma-kickoff-juk-kmplot-kget/

Related:

KDE 4 Beta Videos

,----[ Quote ]
| Jos Poortvliet has produced a set of videos showing some features fo the
| upcoming KDE 4. Until now the featured applications are some games, KTouch,
| Kalzium and Gwenview.
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/10/25/kde-4-beta-videos/

Ready for a new K: an inside look at KDE 4.0

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://rackit.gartnerwebdev.com/2007/08/28/ready-for-a-new-k-an-inside-look-at-kde-40/