Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's 'Bogus Litigation Arm' Out on the Street Shortly

____/ [H]omer on Monday 29 October 2007 15:52 : \____

>> SCO gets bankruptcy court approval to sell its Unix business
>
> Well at least they'll be able to pay their debts, before they slip down
> into the great abyss.

Word on that street is that a Sweaty Chimp will wear her leathery corset and
whip them out in the street. It won't be pleasant. Nasty, nasty... like Darl's
dreams of fame and fortune.

SCO is not over because it has offsprings. Wait and watch.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | < http://debian.org >