Re: Roy Schestowitz Apparently Gets A Cease And Desist Order.

rodolfo.garcia44@xxxxxxxxx did eloquently scribble:
> Good idea in theory but a bad one in practice.
> 1. Roy was caught red handed using  other people's copyrighted artwork
> without permission.
> 2  What would you call 1000's of messages copied from other websites
> posted to cola each month, few of which promote discussion?
> I'd call it spam.

Yes mr gmail, but you ALWAYS call it spam. It's the only consistent thing
you can name. You certainly don't know how to be consistent in naming
yourself.

What would you call the dumpings of someone who changes his name and e-mail
address every day and then dumps hundreds of trolls and libels onto a
newsgroup? hmmm?

Gonna start calling roy a gay again anytime soon? accuse him of chopping
bits of himself off based on posts you made posing as roy where you stated
that you had?

> 3. You may have a case with the claim that Roy and his buddies are
> paid to discredit Microsoft. I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to
> pay those fools to do anything.

And turning that "microsoft shills paid to troll cola" argument around makes
absolutely no sense.

You're absolutely pathetic and not convinving anyone with this quick change
act

And before you deny it, every single new poster in this newsgroup over the
past few weeks that trolls has been a gmailer.

I think them making it invite free has opened the floodgates.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
|            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
|     Computer Science     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |