Re: Roy Schestowitz Apparently Gets A Cease And Desist Order.

Comment spammer rodolfo.garcia44@xxxxxxxxx using Google-Groups and proxy service 200.65.127.161 out of Iztacalco, Distrito Federal, Mexico wrote:
High Plains Thumper wrote:
Comment spammer doris.gets.her.oates@xxxxxxxxx
using Google-Groups and proxy service
195.76.242.227 out of Madrid, Spain wrote:

It's obvious the king of SPAM, liar and
copyright thief has been issued a cease and
desist order most likely from the BBC. His
libelous claims against the

<SNIP>

Notice the careful choice of the word
"apparently", to CYA. Roy Schestowitz is a liar,
a copyright thief and a class A spammer. He is a
professional student who lives at University of
Manchester and who spends every hour of the day
spamming the Internet with his conspiracy
theories of why Microsoft is bugging his room,
listening in on him, destroying the world and ruining Linux. Roy Schestowitz and his butt
buddies Homer, Mark Kent and William Poaster
(aka Arkady Duntov) are not Linux advocates but
in fact are paid for spammers assigned to flood
the newsgroups with anti.Microsoft propoganda.

You seem to have a wild and vivid imagination.
Your discussion/rants herein of Mr. Schestowitz,
Homer, Mark Kent and William Poaster could be
considered libelous, no?

Good idea in theory but a bad one in practice. 1.
Roy was caught red handed using  other people's
copyrighted artwork without permission. 2  What
would you call 1000's of messages copied from other
websites posted to cola each month, few of which
promote discussion? I'd call it spam. 3. You may
have a case with the claim that Roy and his buddies
are paid to discredit Microsoft. I doubt anyone
would be foolish enough to pay those fools to do
anything.

It looks like he has attracted the wrong kind of
attention and that he has been advised to shut
up or put up with legal action. Wait until
Microsoft is informed of his posting
methodology, oh wait, they already have been!
Google is a wonderful thing. Good news Roy,
things will be nice and warm for you this winter
so you won't have to scour the garbage cans for
kindling material to keep yourself warm while you hover over your computer and troll the net.

Yes, Google is a wonderful thing.  The following
is what I gathered using their Usenet headings:

IP Address Inspector 195.76.242.227

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior
from the IP address consistent with that of a
comment spammer. Below we've reported some other
data associated with this IP. This interrelated
data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about
this IP, please leave a comment.

Big deal? It's the comments, the topic, the
discussion that is the focal point. Not the server
it comes from. But of course when you have a very
weak case, maybe that's the best you can do.

Pretty pathetic.

Yes, just as pathetic, o sock puppet of doris.gets.her.oates:

http://www.proxy4free.com/page1.html

Proxy List 1

Name            Port      Type     Country  Last Test
200.65.127.161  3128  transparent  Mexico  2007-10-27

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_6e40feaf5fd99b73583ec140f9e6d752

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
200.65.127.161

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've reported some other data associated with this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please leave a comment.

Geographic Location [Mexico] Mexico (Iztacalco, Distrito Federal)
Spider First Seen 	approximately 1 week ago
Spider Last Seen 	within 1 week
Spider Sightings 	251 visit(s)
First Post On 	approximately 1 week ago
Last Post On 	within 1 week
Form Posts 	364 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

BTW, did you know Roy is SSH'ing into Mark Kent's
connection? A violation of his ISP's TOS. Roy is too
cheap to get his own account.

Roy has same ISP as Mark, thus he is sharing? You say he is too cheap and you are using Google-Groups?

They have been informed.

Right .... not.