Re: [News] Take the Linux Graphics Survey

____/ BearItAll on Friday 26 October 2007 12:09 : \____

> [H]omer wrote:
>
>> 2007 Linux Graphics Survey
>>
>> .----
>> |    This survey is intended to allow the development community to
>> | get a better understanding of the video hardware in use, what
>> | open-source and closed-source drivers are being used, and other
>> | relevant information.
>> `----
>>
>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/2007_Linux_Graphics_Survey
>>

> Did you read the first post?
>
> "I would love to download the schematic {of a video card} and make my own"

Sun allows you do do this. Good luck finding/founding a multi-billion factory.
Some groups have actually forked Sparc.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  1510068k total,   302916k used,  1207152k free,   107768k cached