Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:36:25 +0100, [H]omer wrote:

>> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 24 October 2007 11:09 : \____
>
>>> It's time to stop blaming MS for everything
>
> Another fine post from Kier the "Linux advocate", who spends his time
> feeding the Trolls, and apologising for Microsoft and its supporters.

No, I do not apologise for MS or its supporters. Don't lie.

> Well congratulations, you are no longer simply a Troll feeder IMO, you
> are now an actual Troll. If you are so in love with Sweaty Ballmer and

In love? Do stop being a dickhead. And don't make assumptions about me
that have no basis in fact.

> his violently destructive company, then why don't you piss off to
> Windows la-la land, and stop criticising every damn word that anyone
> dares to use against the Microsoft crime syndicate?

Are you entirely mad? MS is not to blame for all the ills of the world.
Not even for all the problems of Linux. And pretending that it is just
makes you look a fool.

> Go on, let's hear some more apologies and excuses for Microsoft. It's
> what you're good at.

Once again, are you entirely fucking insane? I *DO NOT* make 'excuses' for
MS. I merely live in a real world were MS is not the mass of
deveil-worshippers you seem to think it is. I don't like a lot of what
they do, or in fact agree with their involvement with the BBC. But nor am
I so blinded by hatred that I can't see past it, like you are.

>> Again, first-class corruption. Microsoft is part of a phenomenon and
>> a pattern. It is not *the* problem, but /part/ of the problem. Being
>> part of the problem is still being a problem, no matter how you think
>> about it.
>
> £130 Million pounds of taxpayers' money wasted on unnecessary Microsoft
> technology, and hiring senior ex-Microsoft employees to pervert the BBC
> media infrastructure, would be major contributing factors.

Perhaps. But it is not simple cause and effect, and you know it. The
Beeb's difficulties are far more of its own making than MS. You need to
step back and take a deep breath or two.

--
Kier