Re: Microsoft Accepts European Ruling

____/ chrisv on Wednesday 24 October 2007 13:53 : \____

> amicus_curious wrote:
>
>>deep down, you know you are a
>>clueless loser with no affect on anyone.
>
> Looking in the mirror when you wrote that, were you, filth?

Billy Boy has been Shilling for Billy for many years.

amicus_curious re: "SCO, IBM battle heats up":

        "IBM needs to settle this case quickly."

amicus_curious (Bill Weisgerber) is the same scummy shill that makes up greedy
monsters like Darl McBride. Just plonk that thing. Put it in the dumpster
instead of replying to it. You only give it visibility otherwise.

Here's an E-mail I received from his 'friend':

,----[ Quote ]
| hi,
|
| i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old 'friend'
| bill weisgerber last spring.
|
| i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
| forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
| they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time, the
| nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.
|
| just anecdotal.
|
| best regards,
`----

So stop feeding the Microsoft PR machine.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
Tasks: 113 total,   1 running, 112 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie