Re: RIAA attacks Usenet

On Oct 18, 2:03 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> The RIAA has friends that would love such changes to be implemented. Follow the
> relationships. The government and some Big Vendors have ties with the RIAA and
> they all help each other out.
>
> Torrents go down
>
> Some sites go down
>
> Combat against P2P is on
>
> AT&T intercepts packet on behalf on the Bush Administration
>
> Eavesdropping is up
>
> DoJ forces guy to ditch Linux
>
> eBay fights Linux with FUD
>
> Microsoft & Proxies attack Linux relentlessly
>
> DRM is used to lock out (exclusion strategy)
>
> Might IRC be next? Oh, wait. They already have some watchers there.
>
> The Establishment will only be happy with people operate in coop conditions
> using closed and controlled (by the government) systems. Their greed for power
> will never know any limits. That's where the EFF and other such bodies can
> help.
>
> --
>                 ~~ Best of wishes
>
> Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open Sourcehttp://Schestowitz.com |  Open Prospects   |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
> Tasks: 124 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie
>      http://iuron.com- knowledge engine, not a search engine

I wish a certain conspiracy radio host would report more about the
"War on Linux", but all he wants to talk about on his show and on his
websites is 9/11, mercury in vaccines, eugenics, and global warming. I
mean those might be important issues to him, but the war on free
software is just as, if not more, important, and his constant talk
about the issues I mentioned previously seem to make his show sound
like a broken vinyl record. He did have Richard Stallman on his show
in late 2005 about the Free Software Movement, but other that that,
there's virtually no mention of Linux other than the occasional
mention by a guest or a caller.