Re: [News] Another Acacia-Microsoft Link... BayStar

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 21 October 2007 21:36 : \____

>> Another Indirect Link is Found Between Microsoft and Acacia (Patent Troll
>> That Attacks Linux)
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | It turns out that BayStar was one of the investors in Acacia Research
>> `----
>>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/10/21/baystar-acacia/
>>
>> Doug found this.
>
> Well surprise, surprise.

PJ has just published more details on this.

She's the BayStar-Goldfarb expert, so it's worth a read.

BUSTED. Again.

Is it a stupid sig? Why yes it is!
 03:00:02 up 5 days, 11:45,  3 users,  load average: 2.01, 2.12, 1.91