Re: DDoS attacks from www.boycottnovell.com and schestowitz.com

heather.banger@xxxxxxxxx using Google-Groups and proxy service
102.80.58.205 from Madrid, Spain wrote:
linux.freak.detector@xxxxxxxxx using Google-Groups and proxy
service 200.226.134.53 from Sao Paulo, Brasil wrote:
linux.freak.detector@xxxxxxxxx using Google-Groups and proxy
service 202.105.182.13 from Zhuhai, Guangdong, China wrote:

Anyone else receiving attacks from these 2 sites? I visted
both recently and shortly afterwards I started getting attacks from both. I suspect it has to do with my using a Windows browser because I also visted the sites on another network using a Linux browser and got no such DDoS attacks. I have filed formal complaints against both host sites.

What do you expect from a site run by Linux dorks? Take a look at comp.os.linux.advocacy for details.

There is one guy over there that is so much of a zealot that
he has had himself castrated for Linux! Is this weird
shit!! FWIW I would not go near any website run by one of
these left wing wacks because who knows what will happen if
you do. My advice is to report it your your ISP and the offending ISP as well. FWIW boygcottnovell.com seems to com from godaddy. They are a good company and more than likely will take action if your complaint is valid.

Don't waste your time. Both sites are run by Roy Schestowitz who is a full time, eternal, professional, student at "University of Manchester" and who SPAMS all kinds of groups endlessly. He is a mental case, a nutter,a kook and a real oddball. He is the person who, according to Google, castrated himself and married Mark Kent, another Linux fool. Stay far from these unstable people. They have been known to try and TOS people for no reason.

Personally, I would not go near anything Roy Schestowitz is associated with. Just look at his GOOGLE posting profile, his digg profile and his Netscape profile for proof. The guy is simply unstable. Judge for yourself.

It is interesting that these nyms as sock puppets reply to each other. The vulgarity of this post is a very common trolling technique described in:

http://www.webservertalk.com/message1474739.html

[quote]
Subject: 4.5  Personal attacks on individuals and groups.

Selected individuals are subjected to quite vicious
personal attacks throughout usenet. Examples are: "XXXXs
animals!" "is a cannibal" "is a hermaphrodite!" "is a
molester of boys" "in panties gets XXXXed up the arse" "is
a Nazi!" "is a cocksucking queer" "is a hermaphrodite just
like Maryanne Kehoe" "molests boys on American Airlines"
"Sexually harassed by" "is an anthrax pervert" "AT GAY
PARTY" "sucks his father's cock" "is a pervert" "hated
wherever he goes!" "White Racist" "Usenet spammer!" "Usenet
k00k!" "I hope you die SOON".

As will be seen several of these are libelous, and
thus illegal

Groups such as the regular posters are attacked similarly,
[/quote]

It is also described in:

7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

[quote]
Put your opponent off guard by insulting him. The liberal use of profanity and vulgarisms can be very effective, particularly when used against you more dignified opponents. Your experience as a school yard bully can be handy here.
[/quote]

The purpose of posting in this manner is to:

[quote]
Drive as many good Linux Advocates out of the group as possible.
[/quote]

--
HPT