Re: [News] [Rival] TGDaily Slams Windows Vista for User Unfriendliness

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
[H]omer on Saturday:
High Plains Thumper spake:
[H]omer wrote:
Roy Schestowitz spake:

Watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/M0sy2i5FMcI

Seen it. It's a pretty damning indictment of Vista.

They even have a song about it, hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kql8cWqiv8

Or that hilarious BlimpTV Vista "advert":

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uNZVbIJ1Erk&NR=1

And the demo on how to "install" Vista in 2 minutes:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbf9tOGwno

[crunch]

Wonderful. :)

Microsoft should assemble and deploy some Amnesty Bins for
Vista as well. Saves the shredders' teeth...

Those videos were humorous but made a point, and AFAIK these are ordinary citizens complaining.

For entertainment, I needed something humorous and decent (suitable family material). I bought Barnyard DVD by Paramount Pictures from a local department store. What do they have as an opening scene? An ad about how wrong it is to steal videos. I paid regular quid for this, all legal and I have to be reminded, how droll.

Ubuntu has been really good to me, do all my Internet browsing, home correspondence on it. I am not about to make a major investment to Vista, so I can have a fresh start with the limited stuff I have in XP and new hardware.

--
HPT