Re: [Rival] Nothing New to Find in Vista, Apart from Microsoft Spin, Lies, and Hype

On Sep 9, 3:43 pm, Erik Funkenbusch <e...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 14:14:47 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > Why upgrade to Vista?
>
> > ,----[ Quote ]
> >| Now let's discuss Microsoft's four reasons to upgrade. First, the
> >| improvements in searching for data. I use Google Desktop which gives me
> >| Google's world class search functionality across all my files and emails. The
> >| cost...Zero! It runs great on XP. No need to upgrade for this.
> > `----
>
> >http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/madgreek/archives/why-upgrade-to-vista...
>
> Oh, please.  Upgrading to IPv6 for *ANYONE* on *ANY* OS is not going to be
> easy.  And there are a million reasons for that, most of which have to do
> with the fact that few applications, and even fewer networking products
> support anything other than IPv4.
>
> Even under Linux.

Linux has included v6 for a long time now and in fact it has caused
problems which is why when slow web browsing is mentioned in
newsgroups the first order is to turn off ipv6 support.
You are lying.