Re: Another Microsoft Bully in Government Exposed

____/  luisortizhome@xxxxxxxxx on Saturday 08 September 2007 19:10 : \____

> On Sep 8, 1:56 pm, luisortizh...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> On Sep 7, 10:05 pm, "Lt. Stardust" <stard...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> > "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > Anyone, Rex included, who claims that a major defence contractor like
>> > Martin Marietta broke into his "high school locker" and stole his notebook
>> > and then used that to build military weapons is much worse than a nutter.
>> > Calling psycho lunatics like this a "nutter" is being far kinder than
>> > these screw-balls deserve.
>>
>> > --
>> > text -

>> Rex Ballard?
>> Isn't that the guy from comp.os.linux.advocacy that runs around in a
>> dress giving oral sex to bartenders?
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/yq4oxn
>> Yes I believe that is him.
>>
>> So now he is claiming that technical secrets were stolen from his high
>> school locker?
>>
>> He sounds like another usenet kook who can join Roy Schestowitz and
>> Mark Kent.
>> Maybe they can have a 3-some?- Hide quoted text -

> Shit!!!
> I just googled Rex Ballard in groups and on the net and he makes Roy
> Schestowitz and Mark Kent look normal!!
> What a friggen usenet kook if ever there was one.
>
> Between crossdressing for Linux and having ones testicles removed for
> Linux I don't know which one is worse.
>
> I don't see much advocacy in comp.os.linux.advocacy, but it is one
> hell of a funny froup to read.
> Hysterical in fact.

All argument therein are a case of libel and fabrication. It's an attempt at
character assassination, which is better off ignored.

All the interference to your newsgroup comes from the same person who switches
identities  (this time luisortizhome@xxxxxxxxx ) and uses proxies (don't
bother reporting abuse) because he must not reveal his affiliation...

http://schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/flatfish-homepage.png

Many thanks,