Re: [News] Cisco Releases Linux-based NAS

____/ BearItAll on Friday 07 September 2007 13:05 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Related:
>>
>> Cisco Unwires Linux Symposium
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | "Cisco embraces the Linux community and appreciates the opportunity to
>> | work directly with them at this event."
>> |

> Why thankyou Cisco, and I must say you are still the Bee's knees when it
> comes to comms.
>
> I never left you, when you want a comms kit thats going to work trouble free
> for so many years that when it does require maintenance there is no one
> left in the company who knows how to log on to the unit, then Cisco is your
> man. I should be worried but I'm not, Cisco's are like HPs, they last
> forever plus a year or two just in case forever is late.

They apparently face some real competition now because of many factors,
including Linux-based and free routers.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
 14:05:02 up 31 days, 16:58,  5 users,  load average: 0.79, 0.93, 1.49