Re: [News] The Reaons MSBBC Cannot be Taken Seriously Anymore

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 06 September 2007 07:57 : \____

> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>>> Intel's "Moore's Law" redefined by BBC
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>
>> What else should we expect from a Windows shop full of toner monkeys,
>> where their executive chief toner monkey is an ex-Microsoft employee?
>>

> Is he really?  I had no idea.  No wonder it's all falling apart.  We
> need someone technically competent in charge of the BBC, not an
> ex-Microsoft person.

BTW, I read somewhere that BIS eventually abstained on OOXML (Groklaw
interpreted their press release incorrectly). This makes the UK one among the
few developed countries that did not say no to making a broken proprietary
format an international standard (fast track even!).

Fetch SPAM quicker than you can type 'crond start'
 11:00:12 up 30 days, 13:53,  5 users,  load average: 4.80, 3.62, 3.26