Re: [News] [Rival] Link Between OOXML and Corruption is Found

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 06 September 2007 08:01 : \____

> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>> Corrupt countries were more likely to support the OOXML document format
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>
>> Let's get this straight ... there's an official corruption league table?
>>
>> Cool!
>>
>> http://www.transparency.org/policy_research/surveys_indices/cpi/2006
>>
>> I think they've made a mistake; shouldn't America be at the /bottom/ of
>> that table ... somewhere near Belarus?
>>
>> Interestingly, Finland is apparently the world's /least/ corrupt
>> country. Someone should call Torvalds and give him the good news.
>>
>> Meanwhile the U.S. is somewhere between Chile and Spain ... say no more.
>>

> I think the UK is falling fast, though, as we have the BBC being run by
> ex-Microsoft people, plus the National Archives and the British Library
> all riddled with ex-Microsoft people too - doubtless they're bringing
> their corporate MS corruption agenda with them.

Who can one complain to? Is the least one can do is raise awareness of such
corruption? I say "corruption" with confidence, trust me.

Fetch SPAM quicker than you can type 'crond start'
 11:00:12 up 30 days, 13:53,  5 users,  load average: 4.80, 3.62, 3.26