Re: [News] Eudora Reborn as Open Source Project Based on Mozilla Thunderbird

____/ Jeanette on Wednesday 05 September 2007 15:30 : \____

> How come Windows and Mac get complete versions and Linux just gets
> an extension?  And the extension is older?

I think I've just read about something for Linux being scheduled, but I wasn't
paying close attention while reading. Maybe it's a matter of time.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reclaim your workstation - install GNU/Linux today
Tasks: 120 total,   1 running, 119 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie