Re: [News] Breathalyzer Precedent Set -- Reveal Source Code

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 05 September 2007 14:22 : \____

http://www.duiblog.com/2007/09/04/secret-breathalyzer-software-finally-revealed/

> Have you read the analysis - apparently the code is something of a joke
> internally.  No wonder open-source software performs so much better than
> proprietary.

I haven't read it, no (in a hurry today because of meetings and I have fallen
behind, RSS-wise).

Remember that recent writeup from Carla about Diebold. They stmp their feet and
say "IP" because they are too embarrassed to show the code.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    while (sig==sig) sig=!sig;
 14:20:01 up 29 days, 17:13,  5 users,  load average: 1.34, 0.58, 0.39