[News] BMW is Moving to Linux

BMW cools off Unix on race to Intel

,----[ Quote ]
| "It's definitely not the death of Unix as we will still operate Linux,"
| Schiffler said, adding both Red Hat and Novell's SUSE Linux are used at BMW.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=1346395409&rid=-50

A Linux site filled with animated anti-Linux ads. Didn't Microsoft say that it
would end "Get the Facts" propaganda? Some said it would make things even
worse, which it did.

Related:

Novell Supports Xen Virtualization at BMW Group

,----[ Quote ]
| SUSE Linux Enterprise Server with Xen will save money without
| sacrificing performance
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070604/aqm070.html?.v=9

Why Albert2 is more than just 512 processors in 10 boxes

,----[ Quote ]