Re: [News] Protesters Against BBC-Microsoft Corruption Take it to the Street

> ____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 04 September 2007 12:00 : \____
>
>> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> And yet strangely the BBC didn't think this protest, which happened
>>> right on their own doorstep, was newsworthy. There's no mention of this
>>> on the BBC's Website whatsoever ... none.
>>>
>>> And it's not like the event passed by unnoticed either; apparently some
>>> BBC staff leaned out of their Windows and waived cheerily, some shouting
>>> support, until a suit ran outside and started shouting at the other
>>> staff to close their windows and get back to work. Official comment was
>>> sought from a BBC spokesman, but they refused to talk to the protesters,
>>> which included representatives from the FSF and the Green Party.
>>>
>>> The BBC is wrong, and they know they're wrong, which is why they hide in
>>> shame.
>>>

>> I hadn't realise that they'd already given £130 Millions of my money to
>> Microsoft.  It's positively appalling.
>>
> That's a lot of bribery money for Microsoft to spend in Sweden in order to make
> Microsoft Windows(R) a recognised international standard. Microsoft admitted
> bribing them BTW.
>
> BBC: we work with criminals. Likeminded folks.

I wish that instead they would fix the problems with the radio player.
I presume that the mess it is in is due to the cock-ups by Microsoft,
but it's bl**dy annoying - I pay for it, and it used to work, it's now
broken, and will be replaced with something which will *never* work with
my equipment.

Heads need to roll.