Re: [News] Patent Trolls Come Back, Patent System Reform Faces Opposition, EU Takes Action

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 04 September 2007 20:33 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that birre spake thusly:
>> On 2007-08-29 10:00, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Amazon, Google, Yahoo, And Others Sued For Automating Their E-mail
>>>

>> If everyone that get attacked by those trolls just move to a country
>> that is safe from software patents, it will go very fast to change the
>> laws in US.
>
> Indeed. It's been pointed out before that ridiculous laws like the DMCA
> and software patents are a major threat to America's already weakened
> economy.

Some are talking about a corporate exodus.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Double your drive space - delete Windows"
 03:05:01 up 29 days,  5:58,  7 users,  load average: 0.63, 0.91, 1.21