Re: [News] Patent Trolls Come Back, Patent System Reform Faces Opposition, EU Takes Action

> ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 04 September 2007 20:33 : \____
>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that birre spake thusly:
>>>>

>>> If everyone that get attacked by those trolls just move to a country
>>> that is safe from software patents, it will go very fast to change the
>>> laws in US.
>>
>> Indeed. It's been pointed out before that ridiculous laws like the DMCA
>> and software patents are a major threat to America's already weakened
>> economy.
>
> Some are talking about a corporate exodus.

There are plenty of places to go.  Software patents only apply in the
US, Canada, Australia and Mexico, as far as I know.  Perhaps some of
these companies would like to migrate to the EU, India, China, Japan,
South Africa, New Zealand?