Re: XandroSoft Sellout Talks About the "Intellectual Property" Deal

____/ Darth Chaos on Wednesday 05 September 2007 00:01 : \____

> On Sep 4, 8:08 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ____/ Darth Chaos on Tuesday 04 September 2007 12:19 : \____

>> > Also found this:
>>
>> >http://dennisking.org/fascism31.htm
>>
>> > Excerpt:
>>
>> > The chief founders of Computron were NCLC chief of staff Gus Kalimtgis
>> > and his close friend Andy Typaldos. Kalimtgis was the silent partner,
>> > although his wife was the office manager and signed the checks. In the
>> > computer world Computron seemed to be just another business, and
>> > Typaldos just another hustling salesman. But Typaldos was a member of
>> > the NCLC national committee, where he used the pseudonym ''Andreas
>> > Reniotis." His wife, Rene, was one of the LaRouchians arrested for
>> > allegedly kidnapping Alice Weitzman in 1974. His sister-in-law, Janice
>> > Hart, later became briefly famous as the LaRouchian candidate who won
>> > the Illinois secretary of state primary in 1986.
>>
>> Do we know for sure that it's him? If so, it's curious (and useful
>> information to have) indeed.
>>
>> --
>>                 ~~ Best of wishes
>>
>> Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open the Gate$ to Hellhttp://Schestowitz.com |
>>   RHAT Linux     |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
>>  13:05:09 up 28 days, 15:58,  6 users,  load average: 4.13, 3.20, 2.73
>>      http://iuron.com- Open Source knowledge engine project
>
> I'm pretty sure it's him. I found this from October 29, 2003:
>
> Andreas (Andy) Typaldos has just been appointed CEO of Xandros -
> developer of installation-friendly, Linux-based operating environments
> offering Windows compatibility - by its board of directors.
>
> The 30-year technology veteran and entrepreneur founded of AxsOne
> (formerly Computron), a global software firm supplying Fortune 500
> companies with financial services, financial applications, workflow,
> and data-management applications, and was an early investor through
> Linux Global Partners in Ximian, Xandros, and CodeWeavers. He is also
> Chairman/Managing Member of Enikia, a state-of-the-art system-on-a-
> chip semiconductor company focused on delivering broadband and multi-
> media distribution over electrical power lines.
>
>  Xandros has a top product, many Microsoft users are waiting for,"
> Typalso says. "The touch and feel of their known Windows desktop, with
> the stability and security of the Linux platform. Xandros has an
> enormous market potential and I am excited to take this challenge.
>
> Xandros Chairman Dr. Frederick H. Berenstein, says: "We're very happy
> to have been able to succeed in attracting Andy to become the CEO. He
> brings thirty years of experience in the software industry as well as
> extensive international contacts to Xandros. He also has been an
> extremely successful entrepreneur through public offerings of several
> companies which he founded."
>
> As CEO, Typaldos' goal is to build Xandros into a major enterprise
> solutions provider by developing the company's technology vision and
> [...]

Thanks for that. It might come handy if his personality comes under scrutiny.
Godwin's Law is a bit of an issue here, but radical right-wing inclinations
might explain the admiration of folks like Gates, who said (back in the 1980s)
that he wants to dominate the world.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
 03:00:02 up 29 days,  5:53,  7 users,  load average: 0.59, 1.04, 1.33