Re: XandroSoft Sellout Talks About the "Intellectual Property" Deal

____/ Darth Chaos on Tuesday 04 September 2007 12:19 : \____

> On Sep 1, 3:06 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ____/ [H]omer on Saturday 01 September 2007 04:00 : \____
>>
>> > Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
>>
>> > This AndreasTypaldosis quite an elusive character. He must be the only
>> >  tech CEO out there without even a single photograph anywhere on the
>> > Web. Does he even really exist?
>>
>> I tried to do research about him as well. Nothing.
>>
>> > Can anyone link to a photo?
>>
>> [sarcasm] Could be another one of those hijackers like the MS GMs that
>> [seized
>> XenSource or the guy from Mexico, without a degree, who took on KDE with
>> .NET, using some financial backing. *sigh*
>>
>> --
>>                 ~~ Best of wishes
>>
>> Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli
>> Peppershttp://Schestowitz.com |  RHAT GNU/Linux   |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
>>  08:00:02 up 25 days, 10:53,  5 users,  load average: 0.32, 0.71, 1.44
>>      http://iuron.com- help build a non-profit search engine
>
> Also found this:
>
> http://dennisking.org/fascism31.htm
>
> Excerpt:
>
> The chief founders of Computron were NCLC chief of staff Gus Kalimtgis
> and his close friend Andy Typaldos. Kalimtgis was the silent partner,
> although his wife was the office manager and signed the checks. In the
> computer world Computron seemed to be just another business, and
> Typaldos just another hustling salesman. But Typaldos was a member of
> the NCLC national committee, where he used the pseudonym ''Andreas
> Reniotis." His wife, Rene, was one of the LaRouchians arrested for
> allegedly kidnapping Alice Weitzman in 1974. His sister-in-law, Janice
> Hart, later became briefly famous as the LaRouchian candidate who won
> the Illinois secretary of state primary in 1986.

Do we know for sure that it's him? If so, it's curious (and useful information
to have) indeed.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open the Gate$ to Hell
 13:05:09 up 28 days, 15:58,  6 users,  load average: 4.13, 3.20, 2.73