Re: [News] New Zealand to Vote "No" on Monopoly Enablement (OOXML), Microsoft Bribes Continue

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 04 September 2007 11:27 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Saturday 01 September 2007 23:08 : \____

>>> YES!!!!!! Again!!!!
>>>
>>> How many left?
>>
>> Not enough. The suspicion is that Microsoft is now offering some sort of
>> favour incentive to all sorts of countries that would have never voted on
>> this (they are showing up all over the place, like ants). It's like Sweden
>> on an international level. Think of small nations being used as pawns
>> instead of Microsoft partners in Sweden.
>>
>> This has "fraud" written all over it, but since Microsoft is above
>> international law, who can you complain to? Aliens? Starship Enterprise?
>>
>> Just remember what they do and did. Have it documented.
>>
>> I've just tidies up some text from the Iowa petition (
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/09/01/antitrust-failure/ ). Criminals in
>> suits. And it shows!
>>

> It would be useful to have a list of the countries which have not
> attended and/or voted before, and a list of those which vote for
> Microsoft.  I suspect that there will be a 100% correlation.  That could
> be enough to force a complete rethink of the whole ISO process.

Andy now suggests that it's a case of vote buying. More on that in a moment...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open the Gate$ to Hell
 13:05:09 up 28 days, 15:58,  6 users,  load average: 4.13, 3.20, 2.73