Re: [News] New Zealand to Vote "No" on Monopoly Enablement (OOXML), Microsoft Bribes Continue

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

> It would be useful to have a list of the countries which have not
> attended and/or voted before, and a list of those which vote for
> Microsoft.  I suspect that there will be a 100% correlation.  That
> could be enough to force a complete rethink of the whole ISO process.

These are the main three sites I use for tracking:

http://balanceofcowards.blogspot.com/2007/08/tracking-status-of-office-open-xml.html
http://www.noooxml.org/

And of course...

http://www.groklaw.net

Dunno if the stats you want can be collated from there.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Proprietary licenses, the crack cocaine of software finance."
|  - Matt Asay, CNET

 13:50:30 up 26 days, 12:45,  2 users,  load average: 0.62, 0.55, 0.52